Can it really be a year already? It’s hard to believe that 2019 is only 24 HOURS from today!
Where has 2018 gone?
With only a few hours left in the year, it’s a good time to reflect on our company’s progress over the past year and plan how we want our company to develop. Do we want increased success in the coming year or more chances to enjoy the success we’ve achieved?
Eureka grew substantially this year, despite officially registering our company this year, and despite our working from around the world at a frantic pace.
Here are some of the notable accomplishments achieved while kick-starting Eureka in 2018.
- First and foremost, we legally registered Eureka Educational Consultants making it possible to serve our clients without any legal implications. Now our cherished clients can use our services confidently without any doubts or fears of falling victims to these numerous scammers in the educational industry, who always over promise and under deliver.
- In this digital world, every company needs to succeed online and Eureka also had to craft our online brand and build a perfect website for our ideal customers out there to know we are a perfect match. We launched our website and set up our social media profiles to always stay in touch with our clients.
- Eureka expanded our brand in terms of the team, consultants and place of operations.
- We also sponsored a year worth of tuition fees for three talented students.
- Finally, before 2018 came to an end, three sister companies were added to the Eureka brand line. Eureka Boutique, Eureka Talent Academy and Eureka Beauty Parlour.
Future Planning: What’s Coming Next In 2019?
We remain consistent in the core values that have brought Eureka this far, many of them originally articulated in our first 365 Days of Success.
More than anything else, this perspective—and the ongoing commitment to serve and build relationships with our clients—are what sustains the ongoing brand.
Here are a few on our wish list for 2019:
- Host 10 Career Guidance seminars
- Host Educational Competitions
- Embark on 10 Charitable events
- Bring a minimum of 150 students to China
- Host 5 Business Breakfasts
- Partner with companies for our students’ internships
- Get All our students admitted to great universities
- Have an awards night to reward our hardworking consultants and students.
- Work on developing projects to generate cash for our students while they live in China.
- Start up a Eureka Stokvel for willing students.
- Offer applications to universities in Africa, USA, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
- Launch a marketing strategy to generate educative and interesting contents on our blog and social media platforms.
As our saying goes…..the sky is not the limit, it is only the beginning and 2019 is our year of growth.
It sure has been a good year and for that we thank God. Thanks to everyone who made all this possible….Special thanks to Dephlex Creatives, Akio, Tsholo, Ada, Jimaima, Tina, Merjory, Busani, Ahmed, Brian, Nyarie, Yayra, Gid, Crazy C, Calven, Betty , Jerusalema and Alejandra….You guys are the best….you will always be remembered in the history of Eureka.
To all our 60+ students here in China…..y’all are the bestest, thank you for applying through us and we hope you will refer your friends, relatives and exes to us too……we gotta bring them here….you are much appreciated.
As we all know…….team Eureka is more than the consultants and the students, you are part of it if you have encouraged us in any way…..we appreciate you too.
With all this being said, ladies and gents…..Thank you for being part of Eureka’s life in 2018….We wish you a prosperous 2019……May God bless you and your loved ones.
Asante, Xiexie ,Thank You, Siyabonga, Tatenda,Siyabulela, Shukran ??
Eureka Educational Consultants
Your Gateway To A Whole New World Of Education